Archive for April, 2010
To get individual feeds for each of your blog posts use a service like Dapper, this allows you to create an RSS feed which can be manipulated to display the title, and you can choose a variety of items from your post to appear as the content of the feed.
The general idea:
- Make sure your blog posts are keyword optimized,
- Give the posts relevant categories,
- Tag them properly for your target keywords,
- Copy the URL of your article or blog post into Dapper to create a unique RSS feed (this will create a unique feed for your post or article),
- Submit your new unique RSS feed to the various More >
It is available for free and is one of the best magazine style templates out there. With this theme the homepage is no longer a long list of post after post. But the magazine template gives your site a unique look and feel which sets the site apart from its competition. However as with any magazine theme, Arthemia can be a bit difficult to setup mostly due to the number of features and options built in to it. Here is a quick and dirty list of things to do when installing Arthemia for your own blog.Installing Arthemia
Installing this theme More >
A really cool 2-column WordPress theme I came across:
It is best suited for Business and Portfolio sites. It comes with a 3D Image slideshow that can be controlled from the backend in your WordPress Dashboard with a custom tool. The Theme has a huge WordPress custom backend (with 8 additional Admin Pages) that make customization of the Theme easy for those who do not know much about coding or WordPress.
It comes with 3 extra skins to choose from:
File Types that are included:
- Firefox 2 & 3
- IE 6, IE 7, More >
How to convert PowerPoint PPT files to Video for uploading to YouTube using free tools that come with Windows.
What you'll need:
A Windows based computer,
Windows MovieMaker (WMM – comes free with Windows),
A copy of Microsoft PowerPoint (any version 2000 & later), the PPT file,
A webcam, or
Microphone (if you want to record audio)
YouTube Account ( Free)
You can use simple PowerPoint slides, patch them together into a video presentation with audio files attached for a video sales page also.
Laying the foundation of your website by answering five basic questions prior to building your site will allow you to develop an online presence that meets your business goals and encourages visitors to return to your site time after time. The five questions to be answered are:
- Who is your target audience?
- What are the objectives of your website?
- What does a visitor expect from your site?
- What impression do you want the visitor to leave with, and
- Why should a visitor return to your site?
Many websites are designed to cater to the needs of a nondescript mass audience. The visitor does not More >
I found this article interesting, thought I'll share with everyone. If the guy who owns the website has affiliate links on the plugins I have no idea about that.
I know reviewazon, pays out its affiliates, so based on that maybe all of them generate revenue for the guy. He did the research, and I did the research for you, although I do not get anything.
Just copy & paste it into the source code of your website:
- Find out the number of searches being performed every day/month
- Find out the number of competing pages in Google
- Find out the number of “intitle” competing pages in Google
- Find out the number of words in the keyword phrase
- Find 2 Adwords bid estimates: the highest one, and a “cheapest click” one
- Find the top 10 web sites in the Google search engine rankings
- Find the adwords ads that are running
- Find which Clickbank products have been promoted using this keyword phrase
- Find which affiliate offer categories have been promoted using the keyword phrase
- Flags that identify:
- If physical goods More >
Download a free report to understand the workings of IMEye, and to see how much of your headache will be taken care of once you start using it.
The revolutionary new Internet Marketing tool that spotlights the cash-rich markets, niches and opportunities you've been crying out for – AND delivers ALL the profitable keywords You Need to YOU. IMeye uses a proprietary method of gathering the BEST keywords out there, doing all the analysis and research on them (before you even start searching!!(?)) …and then stores them in a HUGE More >
<?php $seedvar=$_GET['id']; ?>This is how you write every link to Clickbank from your landing page:
http://yourclickbankid.IMeye.hop.clickbank.net/?tid =<?php echo $seedvar;?>
Replace “yourclickbankid” with yours and "IMeye" with the id of whatever you’re promoting.
Create one page whose content changes depending on the information that is passed on to the page.
Same page, different content.
And the programming is pretty simple: